Table of Contents:
- Who administers the GMAT test?
- What does the test center look like?
- Where are the test centers located?
- Test center holidays
- Top MBA programs in the area
- Test Day FAQs
About ¾ of the way through your extensive GMAT prep you should begin to start planning your test day, including scheduling the test, preparing your trip to the test center, and even pre-visiting the test center so that you know exactly where it is. This guide is here to offer you all the required information related to taking the GMAT in San Diego.
Who administers the GMAT test?
Pearson Professional Centers – administers the GMAT and EA exam on behalf of the GMAC. To find out more about the Pearson Professional test centers visit https://www.pearson.com/us/.
What does the test center look like?
A Pearson Professional Center will include individual testing areas for each test taker with a separation screen between each test-taker.
Where are the test centers in San Diego?
These are the 2 top locations where test-takers generally had the best experience:
Pearson Professional Centers-San Diego CA
3838 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, California 92108
From Central Avenue (7 minutes):
- Get on CA-15/I-15 N
- Follow CA-15/I-15 N and Exit 6B to Fairmount Ave. Take exit 6B from CA-15/I-15 N
- Take Camino Del Rio N to your destination
This location got a rating of 3.4 from the test-takers. They generally thought the facilities were clean and the staff was friendly.
Pearson Professional Centers-San Diego (Kearny) CA
9150 Chesapeake Dr
Kearny Villa Commerce Center
San Diego, California 92123
From Central Avenue (10 minutes):
- Get on CA-15/I-15 N
- Continue on I-15 N to Kearny Villa Rd. Take exit 11 from I-15 N
- Continue on Kearny Villa Rd. Drive to Chesapeake Dr
This location got a rating of 5.0 from the test-takers. They generally had a great experience and thought that the customer service was awesome and the facilities were clean.
Test Center Holidays:
The most popular times for GMAT preparation and test-taking are during the holiday seasons. Be mindful of dates that you will not be able to take the GMAT or EA at any of the test centers mentioned above. Pearson test centers are closed during the following dates:
- 1 Jan – New Year’s Day
- 2 Apr – Good Friday
- 5 Apr – Easter Monday
- 3 May – May Day
- 31 May – Late May Bank Holiday
- 30 Aug – August Bank Holiday
- 25 Dec – Christmas Day
- 26 Dec – Boxing Day
- 27 Dec – Christmas Holiday
- 28 Dec – Boxing Day Holiday