Table of Contents:
- Who administers the GMAT test?
- What does the test center look like?
- Where are the test centers located?
- Test center holidays
- Top MBA programs in the area
- Test Day FAQs
About ¾ of the way through your extensive GMAT prep you should begin to start planning your test day, including scheduling the test, preparing your trip to the test center, and even pre-visiting the test center so that you know exactly where it is. This guide is here to offer you all the required information related to taking the GMAT in Dallas.
Who administers the GMAT test?
Pearson Professional Centers – administers the GMAT and EA exam on behalf of the GMAC. To find out more about the Pearson Professional test centers visit https://www.pearson.com/us/.
What does the test center look like?
A Pearson Professional Center will include individual testing areas for each test taker with a separation screen between each test-taker.
Where are the test centers in Dallas?
These are the 2 top locations where test-takers generally had the best experience:[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]
Pearson Professional Centers-Dallas (South) TX
5801 Marvin D Love Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75237
From Downtown Dallas (12 minutes):
- Get on I-35E
- Follow I-35E and US-67 S to Hwy 67/Marvin D Love Fwy. Take the exit toward Hampton Rd from US-67 S
- Continue on Hwy 67/Marvin D Love Fwy to your destination
This test center was rated 4.5 by Google reviewers.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]
Pearson Professional Centers-Dallas TX
12801 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas 75243
Phone: +1 972-661-5035
From Downtown Dallas (13 minutes):
- Get on TX-366 Spur E from N Griffin St
- Take US-75 N to N Central Expy/E Service Rd. Take exit 20B from US-75 N
- Continue on N Central Expy/E Service Rd to your destination
This test center was rated 3.2 by Google reviewers. The test takers generally had mixed reviews for this test center. Some had a great experience, saying that the facilities are well-maintained and clean. Others did not have a good experience with the front desk staff, and they experienced interruptions during the exam.
Test Center Holidays:
The most popular times for GMAT preparation and test-taking are during the holiday seasons. Be mindful of dates that you will not be able to take the GMAT or EA at any of the test centers mentioned above. Pearson test centers are closed during the following dates:
- 1 Jan – New Year’s Day
- 2 Apr – Good Friday
- 5 Apr – Easter Monday
- 3 May – May Day
- 31 May – Late May Bank Holiday
- 30 Aug – August Bank Holiday
- 25 Dec – Christmas Day
- 26 Dec – Boxing Day
- 27 Dec – Christmas Holiday
- 28 Dec – Boxing Day Holiday
Top MBA programs in Dallas:
[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” images=”6945″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][/vc_row]