Table of Contents:
- Who administers the GMAT in Philadelphia?
- What does the test center look like?
- Where are the test centers located?
- Test center holidays
- Top MBA programs in the area
- Test Day FAQs
About ¾ of the way through your extensive GMAT prep you should begin to start planning your test
day, including scheduling the test, preparing your trip to the test center, and even pre-visiting the test center so that you know exactly where it is. This guide is here to offer you all the required information related to taking the GMAT in Philadelphia.
Who administers the GMAT test?
Pearson Professional Centers – administers the GMAT and EA exam on behalf of the GMAC. To find out more about the Pearson Professional test centers visit https://www.pearson.com/us/.
What does the test center look like?
A Pearson Professional Center will include individual testing areas for each test taker with a separation screen between each test-taker.
Where are the test centers in Philadelphia?
These are the top 3 locations where test-takers generally had the best experience:
Pearson Professional Centers-Philadelphia PA
1800 John F Kennedy (JFK) Blvd
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
From the city center(3min):
- Head south on S 15th St toward S Penn Square
- Use the left lane to turn slightly left onto S Penn Square
- Keep left to stay on S Penn Square
- S Penn Square turns slightly left and becomes John F Kennedy Blvd
This test center was rated 4.4 by Google reviewers. The comments referred to the staff as very kind and professional. In addition, the instructions were found as easy to understand and that it was a quick process to sit for their exam.
Pearson Professional Centers-Blue Bell PA
1777 Sentry Parkway West
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania 19422
From Central Philadelphia (30 minutes):
- Get on I-76 W from John F Kennedy Blvd and John F Kennedy Blvd Bridge
- Continue on I-76 W to Plymouth Meeting. Take exit 20 from I-476 N
- Continue on W Germantown Pike. Take Walton Rd to Sentry Pkwy W in Blue Bell
This test center was rated 4.0 by Google reviewers. The reviewers described the employees as very nice and professional also with a lot of parking spots.
Pearson Professional Centers-King of Prussia PA
150 South Warner Road
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
From the king of Prussia Mall (5min):
- Take King of Prussia Plaza to N Gulph Rd
- Head southwest toward King of Prussia Plaza
- Turn left to stay on King of Prussia Plaza
- Turn right toward N Gulph Rd
- Turn right onto N Gulph Rd
- Turn left onto N Warner Rd
- Continue onto Swedesford Rd
- Turn left onto S Warner Rd
- Turn left onto Continental Dr
- Turn right
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the right
This test center was rated 4.6 by Google reviewers. One of the reviewers described his experience as one of the best in a testing center. In general the place was perceived as positive and calm enough to relax your nerves.
Test Center Holidays
The most popular times for GMAT preparation and test taking are during the holiday seasons. Be mindful of dates that you will not be able to take the GMAT or EA at any of the test centers mentioned above. Pearson test centers are closed during the following dates:
- 1 Jan – New Year’s Day
- 2 Apr – Good Friday
- 5 Apr – Easter Monday
- 3 May – May Day
- 31 May – Late May Bank Holiday
- 30 Aug – August Bank Holiday
- 25 Dec – Christmas Day
- 26 Dec – Boxing Day
- 27 Dec – Christmas Holiday
- 28 Dec – Boxing Day Holiday