Apex GMAT is a global, boutique test preparation firm focused on the MBA applicant pipeline and GMAT exam. We are currently seeking an experienced marketing director to lead the organization’s marketing ventures and grow the Apex brand. This involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen company market presence, maximize revenues and thrive in the industry.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, strong work ethic, a creative eye and industry/media relationships to help grow the business image. If you are passionate about what you do and thrive on working with great, entrepreneurial people, we would love to meet you!
This is a remote position, preferably based in time zones between London and Dubai.
- Prepare and implement an annual digital marketing plan, budget, and a calendar of campaigns.
- Oversee and implement the entire spectrum of digital marketing and content strategy, including PPC, SEO, SMM, CRO & Email Marketing.
- Coordinate all digital marketing efforts.
- Support lead generation efforts; explore new methods to grow our customer base digitally.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive space and seek opportunities to increase market share among premium firms.
- Work closely with management and across departments.
- 2+ years proven experience in digital marketing, including managing budgets.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Professional and proactive work ethic and leadership skills.
- Expertise in Google Workspace:
- Ability to create and maintain campaigns as well as create reports and extrapolate decisions in Google Adwords.
- Ability to query data, conduct backlink research, keyword tracking and find and update other potential areas of improvement from Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Understanding of WordPress for blog posts, SEO, updating web pages, and A/B testing.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization or UX/UI design.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
- Work experience in international environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator and InDesign. Premier Pro is an additional advantage.
- Ability to maintain a consistent Youtube posting schedule, and optimize video description, titles, keywords for SEO. Ability to use video analytics, respond to comments, and test methods to grow the subscriber list.
- Data analysis: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors. This includes analyzing PPC, SEO and customer behaviour and experience metrics.
- Leadership and influencing: This is a creative role; strong communication skills are vital. You will report directly to upper management and articulate your vision and ideas. This role also involves networking and representing the organisation to external stakeholders.
- Enjoys Learning: You’ll need to keep abreast of marketing innovations and incorporate them into the company’s marketing strategy. We’re in a period of rapid expansion, and we’re constantly experimenting with novel techniques.
- Independent Worker: This is a high-impact role; it is important to be disciplined and to provide thought leadership. Bottom line growth will depend upon your ideas and implementation.
- Tech: Comfortable in the digital space and ability to learn new software and platforms.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume or cv to: [email protected]
Marketing and Communications Internship
ApexGMAT is a global, boutique GMAT test preparation and corporate coaching firm. We are currently seeking a Marketing/Communications Intern to assist our team with daily communication and marketing procedures. Please note that this is a part-time position, which can be managed from anywhere in the world. It can progress into a full time role if executed well.
- Native or fluent English with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, particularly in coordinating schedules over multiple time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Article writing and SEO tasks.
- Social media marketing, promotions and campaigns.
- Competitor research and new product/ service research
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software as needed. (MS Office, etc)
- Content creation, design
- Creating content for GMAT/MBA books and other client facing materials.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional level Arabic, Mandarin, or Spanish.
- Experience with sales.
- Video Editing Knowledge
Application deadline: July 31st, 2022
Stipend: $200 per month + performance based bonus
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume or CV to: [email protected]