Join Our Team
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. Check out our available positions below.
We are currently seeking a skilled GMAT instructor.
- A score in the top 1%, so 770 GMAT score.
- A passion for teaching and engaging personality.
- Native or fluent English with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Flexible schedule, as many clients require evening or weekend appointments.
- Serve as a GMAT instructor in online tutoring sessions, primarily in a one on one setting.
- Respond to client emails and questions out of session to support the learning process.
- In conjunction with the Curriculum Director create and publish original, high quality GMAT content.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume or CV to: [email protected]
Work with a dynamic and international team to help clients reach GMAT success.
Founded in 2008, Apex GMAT was created to offer an elite GMAT tutoring service that not only focused on getting clients to their desired scores, but setting them up for future successes in business school and beyond.